This blog is following my adventures during my 6 month exchange program at La Universidad de Murcia in Spain!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Una vacacion en Italia - "A vacation in Italy"
I have some great new adventures from Murcia I will write about once I get the time. Everything from Thursday's open air market and exploring the city, finally finding a Mexican restaurant here and realizing that Spaniards don't know Mexican (just as Mexicans probably don't know Spanish food), and the great adventures in my cheap broken down apartment and our money-hungry landlord. Every week here is nothing short of a crazy fun adventure. Yes, our money-hungry landlord and our run down apartment might not be ideal, but my amazing roommates and the jokes we make about it make it totally worthwhile. Expect an updated blog in 5 to 6 days. I'm leaving to Milan, Italy tomorrow morning at 9 am with six other exchange students! We're using a European airline called Ryanair, which has super cheap flights throughout Europe. Our 25 Euro round trip flight will allow us to do more stuff while we are there, even if their super strict 1 item of carry-on only policy means we can only bring one extra pair of jeans and enough tops to keep us warm. Yes, we will be the super-touristy students "roughing" it with limited resources and limited clothes, but we're going to make an adventure out of it! As the Italians would say, "Arrivederci!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment